Gill's blog

On 1st February 2006 I left London for Ethiopia. I have given up my job in Camden to volunteer for a couple of years with Voluntary Service Overseas (VSO). If you want to find out more about VSO visit their website www.vso.org.uk.

Sunday, February 18, 2007

This is the second cycle training room - Michael is getting teachers to do a decision line on whether intelligence is fixed or not.


Oh… yes, well I had noticed the lack of number fans and mini whiteboards. Actually they have made mini blackboards but I haven’t seen anyone using them. I think chalk is difficult to get hold of for the teachers, let alone having enough for each class of 80! So, I did my best. We did an activity on angles on parallel lines – I sent them all out at break to find 3 straight sticks and we used bottle tops to mark the angles (coke still comes in bottles here as does beer and an awful lot of it is drunk).


Angles on parallel lines!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home