Gill's blog

On 1st February 2006 I left London for Ethiopia. I have given up my job in Camden to volunteer for a couple of years with Voluntary Service Overseas (VSO). If you want to find out more about VSO visit their website www.vso.org.uk.

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Been gardening today in shorts and t-shirt! Thought that would make you all jealous. Very exciting this morning as I discovered the raddishes I planted last week have come up already. It is a shame I don't like raddishes more really. Two more plots ready for seed sowing tomorrow.


We've started running again, after a 3 week break due to our move (any excuse). I love it. We seem fitter than before. My goal is to run up to the Goha hotel for sunrise and breakfast - Mike reckons it could be a couple of hundred metres higher than our house so it will take a while to work up to it!

1 Comments:

  • At 1:40 pm, Blogger Unknown said…

    you will both be so fit and healthy by the time you return to England.

    Make sure you don't overdo it though, sounds a bit stressful where you are by comparison with the other place.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home